Check your web push campaign details and performance through the web push report page. Follow the steps below to check:-
Step 1. Login to AiTrillion.
Step 2. Go to Web Push > Reports
Step 3. The reports page contains a list of all web push campaigns sent along with their summary including:-
- Total Sent – Total number of web push notifications sent.
- Total Impression – Number of subscribers who received push notifications.
- Click Rate – Number of subscribers who clicked on the push notification.
- Primary Link Click – Number of subscribers who clicked on the primary link i.e. on the notification itself.
- Button 1 Click – Number of subscribers who clicked on button 1 of push notification.
- Button 2 Click – Number of subscribers who clicked on button 2 of push notification.
- Placed Order – Number of subscribers who placed an order after clicking on a push notification
- Total Revenue – Total revenue generated through the push campaign.
You can search for a specific campaign whose details you want to see, through the available search options or apply a Date Range filter to see campaigns sent on a particular date.
Step 4. Once the search results are in, to be able to see campaign-specific details, click on the campaign name. You would be able to see your message, its channel, and a report of the sent impressions, click rate, orders created by the push and revenue brought in.