An email marketing campaign is a marketing strategy that involves sending a series of emails to a specific group of people in order to promote a product or service.
An email marketing campaign could involve sending a series of emails to customers who have previously made purchases, or to a list of potential customers who have expressed interest in the store's products or services. These emails might include information about new products, special offers, or upcoming sales.
Watch a quick video to learn more about email marketing in AiTrillion:
Follow the below steps to send customized bulk emails to all or segmented customers.
Step 1. Login to AiTrillion.
Step 3. Click on the Create Campaign button at the top right corner.
Step 4. DKIM Setting: Make sure your DKIM setting is done to send bulk emails through your email domain. How to Setup DKIM?
Step 5. Choose Audience: You can choose the specific audience in this section.
If you want to send an email to All customers then choose segment All.
If you want to send an email to segmented customers then choose the segment accordingly.
If you want to send an email to a list of customers then choose a list accordingly.
Note: You can include/exclude a list or segment to send an email campaign to selected or specified customers as per the selection.
Step 6. After choosing the audience, create or customize your email. AiTrillion’s unique traits, as below, will help you in customizing emails.
- Email editor: Using the editor, it becomes really easy to customize emails as per requirements.
- Shortcode: Many shortcodes are available for computing and adding dynamic values in emails.
- Pre-built templates: Standard pre-built templates are available to select and use.
- Email scheduling: Emails can be sent immediately, scheduled for later, and saved as drafts after customization.
- Preview emails: Have a look at your customized email by previewing it.
- Send test emails: Before proceeding and finalizing the mail, send test emails to get the look and feel of any email.
Note: You can choose the predefined or saved email templates and messages to send directly.
A lot more amazing features are available, which can be used while creating campaigns in the app.
Step 6. Feel free to test your settings by sending a test email. Once done, click Save & Continue to send emails and update settings.
Hope you find the guide helpful! If you have any feedback then please feel free to share it in the comments below.
Also, check our features page to know more about our marketing automation app- AiTrillion.
However, if you have any doubts or queries then reach us here. If you are interested in our app and want to check it by yourself then request a demo.